If the iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
Last two days to sign up for
Baby Lily News and updates—please share
Grounded Sneak Peeks are on their way
Find out about our new patterns based on characters from the book, the pattern you’ll get free if you preorder now, our KALs, freebies, and how you can share your desgins based on the book at the new site.
Literary Links of interest for this chapter:
- Industrious Apprentice
- Portrait of a Lady at Librivox The Portrait Of A Lady (AudioBook)
- The Journey of Mr Perrichon (a translated page)
- Do you have any insight on how to cook London Broil? Leave info in the comments please!
- Counting Crows KAL has begun! enter the raffle here.
- Montessori Mischief
- Lots of What (Else) Would Madame Defarge Knit? KALs happening right now. Learn more and sign up for the mailing list.
- Kim Werker’s unnatural mother post
- the design page from our listener’s husband (it’s a cool page!) for the martha stewart award
- There’s a new Windows Phone app for CraftLit!
- Living in a spoiled society blog post from Ramit
- The TED talk on books and Seth Godin’s book post
- The shop continues to grow (many audiobooks with benefits were originally available only to premium subscribers): The Great Gatsby, A Tale of Two Cities, The Canterville Ghost, Alice in Wonderland, and Wuthering Heights. Cool for Cats is also there.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android app or if you’re using an mp3 player you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Same content, either way.
- Music in this series is Strauss’ Kaiser Waltz.
Booktalk begins at 15min
Want a button?
grab the code
The Age of Innocence EeBookis updated weekly—at the same time as the podcast—so you can follow along in time with the ‘cast.
When you click on the “buy now” link to purchase your Age of Innocence Enhanced eBook, you will leave this site and go to PayPal. You will then be directed to a page with instructions for delivery. Remember–the book matches the podcast. Currently the EeBook includes the first sixchapters, loads of links, discussion questions, writing prompts—and is updatable every week.
Check out this episode