391–chapters 27-28 – Sense and Sensibility
All About The Place – Annotated Audiobooks
- Chapters 27-28 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 19:45.
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode–378 shownotes | Audio
* Listener Tony’s new podcast—Libros Manos Libres which is on iTunes and Soundcloud and, of course, Ravelry
* Mansfield Park (per Lauren)
* Middlemarch (per Lauren)
* Article on why reading these books matters
* The 5 Science Facts article
* Pixel art (per Tara)
* Smashbooks (per Tara)
* Udon (per Tara – giggle)
* How to Drink Tea (or… another way to drink tea)
* Be a reader for CraftLit! Send us your info via this link.
* The transcription service
* Thank you to Lauren (our math listener), Sarah (our secretly someday-crafty listener), Tara (our superfan), Kathy (who knows her tea), Kaet (who asks the right Brandon-ish questions), JannaLee (who understands the Dorian thing), and Ann (for her P&P video recommendation) for your voicemails!
* And our video of listeners listening (you can still send in pix – I’ll add!)–VIDEO UPLOADING as you read…
Special 400th episode ideas? Email me or go here and vote (or add your own idea)
| Book Talk – 19:45 |
- Mark Twain’s Roughing It and the riding-on-the-mail section
- What Jane Austen Ate…
- The City (da da da DUM…)
- Sideboard Collation
- Lavender Water (what is) and recipe. (If you have a better recipe, please add the link in the comments or post it at Patreon.com/craftlit for this episode!)
- Hart’s Horn (what is) and use for baking
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
I’d love it if you could please share #CraftLit with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review—and, of course, don’t forget to subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit–The Annotated Audiobook Podcast
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Get Your Own
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt for any podcast you love, online at CraftLit’s Zazzle Shop.
Premium Audio — Reboot of Canterbury Tales, followed (shortly) by the first Tale (The Knight’s).