394–chapters 33-34 – Sense and Sensibility
Chapters 33-34 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 15 min
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode–378 shownotes | Audio
| Crafty |
- Station Road LISTEN HERE—2:00
- or listen here:
- Yarn in the City! Cognitive Anchoring! Me! London! Presenting said talk! More here —2:40
- Dog Hair Merino Mill options? Email me!—6:05
- The SCULPTOR—8:10
- Mei’s link to the Dickens’ article —10:48
- Christmas Island location —11:25
- Blue Man Group playing the pipes!—14:20
And our video of listeners listening (you can still send in pix – I’ll add – I have a couple of new ones to add on deck now that I’m thinking about it…):
Special 400th episode ideas?
| Book Talk – 15 minutes |
- Bill Bryson’s book on rooms (Thank you Jeanne — and Sandy)—15:40
- Julie’s treatise on podcasts vs pro-casts (very nicely done, if I do say so myself!)—16:55
- NOT TWAIN! Minus ten points for
RavenclawI mean Heather. “Education is the process of casting false pearls before real swine” comes from Irwin Edman (1896–1954), philosophy prof etc etc. —23:15
- Calling cards
- Bespoke couture at One Girl Circus —28:30
- Hand-held fire screens are often mis-identified as fans (especially on Pinterest), here’s one that’s embroidered—28:45 & 1:12:00
and a painted one!
- And, just because I stumbled on this,
A story about Jane Austen and her (ring’s) connection to Kelly Clarkson—1:02:02
- CraftLit’s new wiki site! and the helper video for how to add to it here —1:15:45
- Fiction (ish) podcast The Lost Cat and Slumberland —1:20:20
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
I’d love it if you wouldn’t mind sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers. Click here to easily post a tweet!
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit–your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 206-350-1642
- Email Heather@CraftLit.com
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Wear Your Love AS Your Sleeve!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
| Premium Audio — Reboot of Canterbury Tales |
Episode 006 & 007 this week to be followed (please God) by the first Tale (the Knight’s).