404–Chapters 3-4 —The Count of Monte Cristo
- Book talk starts at 15:40
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode–402 shownotes | Audio
| Crafty Bits|
Time code links take you to YouTube
- Murphy of Ireland
- Dawn – More Briar Rose Loveliness
- Jenny the Potter Mugs – Dawn Version, Heather’s Version
- Erica – Brass Needles “Finishuary” contest thread
- Boring orange socks project page
- Entrelac scarf project page
- Blanket project page
- Stitches West is 2/18 – 2/21 in Santa Clara, CA. Erica can be found in the ](http://www.dizzyblondestudios.com/) booth, #1033 all Friday morning and all daySunday. Two samples of her shawl pattern Fangirl will be on display, and hardcopies of the pattern can be purchased there. (Electronic copies are available on Ravelry.)
- A sample of Erica’s Garcia’s Cowl pattern will be on display in the Lux Adorna Knits (http://www.luxadornaknits.com, formerly Pepperberry Knits) booth, #938 & 1037, right next door to Dizzy Blonde Studios. Electronic copies of the pattern are available on Ravelry.
Got a genius idea for Defarge Does Sherlock?
Get it in before the end of February to be considered for inclusion in the book! We could especially use some more crochet patterns. Details here
| Book Talk – 15:40 |
From the west — Île de la Cité
By Daniel Vorndran / DXR, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=31704254
From the East — Île de la Cité
By Diliff – Own work – Taken by myself with a Canon 5D and 24-105mm f/4L IS. This version has been brightened., CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=1114396
- Listen to some simple Catalan being spoken
- How to – clocked stocking
- Spinning Flax and prepping flax modern demo video and a VIDEO from 1940s!! skip to 4:30 if you want to jump to the flax prep.
- Axis of Evil – Danglers, Cadreuse, Fernand Newman!
- John Riley song
- THANK YOU CANADA!
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
Love the happy feeling you get when we start a new book? Consider sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers click here to easily post a tweet, Facebook friends
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit–your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Wear Your Love AS Your Sleeve!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
| Premium Audio — End of The Miller’s Tale |
This week — Part Three!
Um… DEFINATELY not one for the kids to listen in on…