416–Chapters 21-22 — The Count of Monte Cristo
Chapters 21-22 — The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
- Book talk starts at 16:40
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode–402 shownotes | Audio
Today’s Paris Tour Insight:
Daydream with me that we’re off taking a gander
at the City of Lights when we take an evening cruise on the Seine…
then call Dianne right away
to join up with us for the actual tour
toodle on over to
Crafty Chat Livestream links
• Our CraftLit Channel can be found at http://YouTube.com/c/CraftLit-Channel
Bolded time codes take you to YouTube as do the pictures below
Dawn’s Neverending Edging • Tunisian entrelac crochet
Erica’s preeeety Malabrigo • Dawn’s Magic Dizzy Bead
Dawn’s Beaded Cowl • Heather’s Jane Bag
- What do YOU want to hear about on a Crafty Chat? Here’s the Ravelry thread for ideas and suggestions.
Das Crafty Links More links at YouTube
* 1:24 – Foose ball table update and the finished fooseball table pic
* 7:00 – Malabrigo Dos limited edition skeinsâ??Shawl I was wearing
* 9:30 – Knit edging
* 10:43 – Spud & Cloe
* 12:46 – Bead for dizzing from a drum
* 24.36 – Entrelac crochet
* 42.29 – Jane Austin gift- Persuasion chapter 7
Our CraftLit Channel can be found at http://YouTube.com/c/CraftLit-Channel
| BOOK TALK • 16:40 |
- lanteen sail
- Phrygian cap
Pattern 1, Pattern 2, Pattern 3, Pattern 4, and the one by LAURA RICKETTS
- The AWESOME money converter
- Pain, thou art not an evil, “You may depart this life at any moment, so regulate every thought and act accordingly. Death, life, honour, dishonour, pleasure, pain, all these things happen to good men and bad, and being things that make us neither better nor worse they are neither good nor evil.” M.A. II.11. (Stoics Bible)
- Via delâ?? Oglio!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit–your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| LISTEN • MAKE CONTACT |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather [at] CraftLit [dot] com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| Premium Audio — Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog) |
This week — Chapter 12!
This time with pineapple!