421–chapters 28 and 29 —The Count of Monte Cristo
chapters 28-29 · The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
- Book talk starts at 18:20
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode–402 shownotes | Audio
Crafty Chat Livestream this week
|Pi Shawl||Mmmm. Bacon.|
|The That’sTooBig-a-saurus||Nannette’s gift shirt – see the “stitches” on the world!|
More detailed links and fun can be found in Crafty Chat 421 on our CraftLit Channel (so they don’t take up so much space here) http://YouTube.com/c/CraftLit-Channel
| BOOK TALK · 18:20 |
- Museum of Natural History’s That’s-too-big-a-saurus (the Titanisaur)
- Nankeen trousers
- Historical Coclès
- More than you ever wanted to know about the word Phlegmatic
- from Tricia Simpson’s CoMC
*From Sarah Color by Victoria Finlay
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit–your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| LISTEN · MAKE CONTACT |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
– Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
– Call 206-350-1642
– Email Heather@CraftLit.com
– Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| Premium Audio — Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog) |
This week · Chapter 18!
Closing in on the end…
Want a Count-ish button?