Premium Audio Now Playing…
The Cat Came Back
by Andrew Ordover
What is Premium Audio?
- Premium Audio is a Membership program that let’s you get even more annotated audiobooks during the year.
How often does Premium Audio come out?
- At least three Saturdays a month (although the weeks between Thanksgiving and New Years, in particular, can be a little more sketchy and irregular).
Is there a crafty chat segment in Premium Audio?
- Nope. Just the annotated audiobooks, no craftiness.
How do I get Premium Audio?
- There are three ways you can listen to Premium Audio.
- Streaming-you can stream the audio when it’s released by using the CraftLit app or the Premium site at CraftLit.Libsyn.com/podcast. Sign in either place and you’ll unlock the goodness.
- Downloading-you can sign up for a Download-only Membership via this PayPal link. Once the PayPal process is completed, you’ll be taken to a page where you sign up for a newsletter. That’s how you’ll get the link and password to the page with all the downloadable audio.
- Patreon-If you’re already supporting your favorite content creators over at Patreon.com, then you might want to add CraftLit to your list. Any support you pledge above $5 gets you the premium audio (via Patreon’s site or the downloading page)
Do I have access to the audio forever?
- Not quite forever, but a good long time. Somewhere between six months and a year after a book has completed its run, books will be retired to our shop. However, members will have access to coupon codes where they can get the retired audio from the Podshop at a discount.
How Much is the Membership?
- Only $5 a month.
Do I get anything else?
- I used to send out patterns when I completed them, but honestly, two podcasts and full-time work doesn’t leave me much time for extras. If I DO have something special to share, I will. More than likely, Members will get a sneak peek of the Grounded audiobook and its sequel, Shattered, when it’s completed.
The #1 Question I’m Asked
Which Membership is right for me?
How To Choose
Will you listen on a smart phone or tablet?
If yes, then you want a Streaming Membership.
Go to next question.
Do you use—or do you want to start using—Patreon?
Go to next question.
Is your priority to be able to download the audio files?
You might want to email Heather if none of these options seem to fit your needs.
If yes, then you want a Download-only Membership. See below for how to sign up through PayPal.
Get the One You Want
To Stream Premium CraftLit Audio
Get Premium CraftLit on Patreon
From this link, click the orange “Become a Patron” button and follow the instructions from there. Any pledge over the $5 amount gets you access to the Premium Audio as the Posts I put up on Patreon.
Download Premium CraftLit Audio
To begin a Download-Only Premium Membership via PayPal:
The next step of the PayPal process:
There is no way to download streamable content.
If you use an iPod or mp3 player to listen (as opposed to a smartphone) you will want the download-only membership.
CraftLit Premium Audiobooks
If you aren’t a premium subscriber but still want to listen to specific premium books you can purchase them as individual audiobooks when they are completed via the CraftLit Podshop.
VISIT THE CRAFTLIT PODSHOP