- Chapters 21-22 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 08:05.
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode: 378 shownotes | Audio
- CraftLit’s Summer Schedule and sign up for the newsletter list if you haven’t already (we don’t send very often, 100% non-spammy)
- productivity links and apps: on Mondays, TextExpander and one way it can be used, Five (good) Zeroes, One way to schedule a day, one trick to lesson the email morass, another email trick, my new fave helper Nozbe(which is free for teachers and professors!), and my fave keep-track-of-what-I-need-to-read app Instapaper—which lets me export to Kindle. (Note: not all apps are free.)
- Barbara’s new podcast How You Can Save the World’s website, iTunes link
Special episode ideas?** Email me or go here and vote (or add your own idea)
- The Canterville/Dorian/Jekyll conversation – June 20 – 4pm Eastern – the Link will be sent to you in a Premium Newsletter.
- Homeschooler book request form
| Book Talk – 08:05 |
- National Domestic Violence Hotline resource page
- Casino: video how, written how to
- Quilling: video how to, [written how to](quilling tutorial for beginners)
- Quilling – The Art of Paper Filigree video
- Tallow Candles: Tallow, tallow candles, how to
- Wax/Spermaceti Candles: the oil and where it comes from, how they made them—during the US Colonial times, anyway
Podcast Listener Since Before Serial by CraftLit*
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
Premium Audio — Back to the Future (by way of the distant past)