Chapters 35-37 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 8 min
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode: 378 shownotes | Audio
| Crafty |
- Dog-Hair/Merino Mill options from Joy—2:50
- Fibertrek video podcast by Sarah Hunt (Swenstea on Rav) video audio podcast and visited a processing mill on this episode
- WoolFull podcast Ashley Yousling, Mill interviews (contact: Hello@WoolFull.com)
- Have more mill ideas? Email me!
- Yarn in the City! Cognitive Anchoring! Me! London! Presenting said talk! More here —27:20
- Cognitive Anchoring site—27:30
And our video of listeners listening (you can still send in pix – I’ll add – I have a couple of new ones to add on deck now that I’m thinking about it…):
Special 400th episode—Join in the Fun!!!
It’s coming sooner than you think! Go here and see how to toss your hat in the ring, send your audio into the mix, but your mouth where your ears will be and be heard on CraftLit!
Sign up for the Newsletter
| Book Talk – 8 minutes |
- Beaux Arts style—11:00
- New Hope Library’s capital campaign —12:00
- My Tristram!
- Julie’s treatise on podcasts vs pro-casts (very nicely done, if I do say so myself!) and her podcast site that has the list of podcasts down the side: Forgotten Classics
- CraftLit’s new wiki site! and the helper video for how to add to it here
- More Grammar Humor – song! video! fun! Tripod’s sings Kempt
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
I’d love it if you wouldn’t mind sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers. Click here to easily post a tweet!
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Wear Your Love AS Your Sleeve!
Podcast Listener Since Before Serial by CraftLit*
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
| Premium Audio — Reboot of Canterbury Tales |
This week — the first Tale (the Knight’s)! (No, really!)