YORK KNITTERS & DENIZENS OF SURROUNDING AREAS:
Meet up with the #CraftLitTour2015 in York on October 14 at 6:30 pm at the Crossed Keys Pub at 34 Goodramgate
Penny’s GoFundMe site for her service dog
– Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
– Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
– First S&S episode: 378 shownotes | Audio
| Nominations |
Most Likely to be Beaten With a Parasol:
a tie—Margaret and Mr. Thornton
Most Likely to be Invited to Tea:
Jane Eyre —thank you, Tara!
Most Likely to be Summed up as a GIF:
Mean Girls GIF Meme —thank you, Lily!
Most Interesting Book I Wouldn’t Have Known About or Read Without CraftLit:
Flatland —thank you, Krispian and Sue!
Bluebeard by Edna St Vincent Millay – Thank you Caroline!
Thank you, Nancy!
War and Peace –and Susan’s Blog: With Needle and Stick
The books you heard:
- The Count of Monte Cristo on Librivox, Audible, at Gutenberg (Thank you, Amy)
- The Kristin Lavransdatter books from Sigrid Undset
- The Dubliners at Gutenberg, and within that book you’ll find “The Dead” – Thank you, Kathleen!
- A Ring of Endless Light at Goodreads, Thank you, Brenda!
- Last of the Mohicans at Gutenberg – Thank you, Jennifer!
- Connecticut Yankee
- Pride & Prejudice
- The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Sense & Sensibility
- “The Yellow Wallpaper”
- North & South
- Gulliver’s Travels
Happier with Gretchen Rubin podcast
And finally Jennifer and I leave you with:
Thank you to,
Jennifer – Hester’s Hope Shawl
Tony of Libros Manos Libres podcast