443: IngenWHO? – chapter 57
- Summer Flies pattern by Donna Griffin
- Baby Bee Sweet Delight Prints
- Cal & Mari
- Plum Deluxe – Organic Tea of the Month Club – AT was drinking: “A Dark Night Orange Spice Puerh”
- Then she added this definition: Pu-erh or Pu’er is a variety of fermented tea produced in Yunnan province, China, and named after Pu’er City.
- Macarons vs Macaroons
Book Talk • 07:39
And, with all the time you’ll save not having to follow links, you can join other listeners at the following spots online:
- Mailing list (infrequently used)
- Facebook Chat Group
- Facebook podcast page (where the audio will auto-post)
- Ravelry group (where you’ll find Erica from the Crafty Chats more than you’ll find me)
- Twitter for me and for CraftLit
- Crafty Chat channel
Hope to see you there!