This is Justin reporting in. I’ve hijacked Heather’s shownotes so she can gallivant around while taunting wall clocks and wrist watches. Make sure you reach out to her on Facebook or Twitter and wish her well. I hear each birthday wish will make one of her body’s cells immortal. Let’s make Heather invincible against the ocean of time! CraftLit forever!
Book Talk Begins at 7:16
Relations Image Mentioned:
Click here if you don’t want to bust out a magnifying glass to read this.
Brave New Podcast
When: Recording Wednesdays, posting by Friday/CraftLit time (more or less this week!).
How and where to listen:
Raffle for Julie’s Book!
Go to CraftLit.com/448 for the instructions
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 206-350-1642
- Email Heather@CraftLit.com
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!