Edith Wharton’s Age of Innocence, Book 2, chapter 26, with many thanks to our reader, Brenda Dayne. Book talk begins at 15min.
If the iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
You have until December 31st to win a copy of Green Gables Knitsby Joanna Johnson. November winner was Terri H.
You can see (and purchase) the first five Grounded sock patterns—Rosie, Izzy, Jenn, Jasmine and now Justin—or get the automagically updating eBook and collect all 8!
To keep on top of new socks, shawls, and sock puppet theater (you heard me) join the Grounded mailing list!
Literary Links of Interest for this chapter:
- Halos of Hope Podcaster Throwdown (Our CraftLit-Throwdown group page on Ravelry—let’s get more than six hats in there, please)
- Chinchilla yarn
- Green Gables Knits
- The next Grounded inspired sock pattern after Justin will be Mina. Look for it in two weeks on Mama O Knits Too Much.
- Fiona Ellis on Fiber Hooligan; me on Fiber Hooligan
- Lots of What (Else) Would Madame Defarge Knit? KALs happening right now. Learn more and sign up for the mailing list.
- Send me holiday cookie recipes this week!
- There’s a new Windows Phone app for CraftLit!
- Now in the shoppe, many audiobooks with benefits which were originally available only to premium subscribers: The Great Gatsby, A Tale of Two Cities, The Canterville Ghost, Alice in Wonderland, and Wuthering Heights. Cool for Cats is also there.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android app or if you’re using an mp3 player you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Same content, either way.
- Music in this series is Strauss’ Kaiser Waltz.
Booktalk begins at 15min
Want a button?
grab the code