Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre, Chapters 29.
Our reader, Elizabeth Klett continues to rock Jane Eyre for us!
If the CraftLit iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
Details on the new Download-Only Subscription option.
- New Patterns from CraftLit listeners and designers:
- Lucy Neatby‘s new class, Foundations of Double Knitting, is now available on Craftsy. Please use that link to enjoy a 25% discount!
- Tail End by our sponsor Penny Shima Glanz of Little Acorn Creations is a very quick to crochet cat toy.
- Awesome Regency dresses you can BUY! (Be your fave Jane Austen character or just look like her!)
- The second volume of the What Would Madame Defarge Knit®? series, What (else) Would Madame Defarge Knit?, arrives today! Please join the mailing list to receive interviews with designers, sneak peeks, and freebies. You can also preview all the patterns on the website or at Ravelry. Please pre-order today! And if you haven’t yet ordered book 1 … a special preorder offer both books (print & pdf) for $50. ALL DEALS AND FREEBIES GO AWAY on SATURDAY, April 6th—so get (and download) pronto!
General Newsy Bits:
- The shop is spiffified—audiobooks with benefits are now being loaded regularly. If you are looking for a book from Craftlit that we did years ago, please hang in there. We’re reprocessing for better audio and cutting some of the extra stuff so it’s a nice streamlined download. As those are ready we’ll add them to the shop. Wuthering Heights, Alice in Wonderland and Canterville Ghost originally available free to premium subscribers are now available for purchase. Cool for Cats is also there.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can read all about the different options here you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android’s app or you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Now playing… The Great Gatsby in our new “Just the Benefits” format!
grab the code