Chapters 35-37 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 8 min
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode: 378 shownotes | Audio
| Crafty |
- Dog-Hair/Merino Mill options from Joy—2:50
- Yarn in the City! Cognitive Anchoring! Me! London! Presenting said talk! More here —27:20
- Cognitive Anchoring site—27:30
And our video of listeners listening (you can still send in pix – I’ll add – I have a couple of new ones to add on deck now that I’m thinking about it…):
Special 400th episode—Join in the Fun!!!
Sign up for the Newsletter
| Book Talk – 8 minutes |
- Julie’s treatise on podcasts vs pro-casts (very nicely done, if I do say so myself!) and her podcast site that has the list of podcasts down the side: Forgotten Classics
- CraftLit’s new wiki site! and the helper video for how to add to it here
- More Grammar Humor – song! video! fun! Tripod’s sings Kempt
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
I’d love it if you wouldn’t mind sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers. Click here to easily post a tweet!
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Wear Your Love AS Your Sleeve!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
| Premium Audio — Reboot of Canterbury Tales |
This week — the first Tale (the Knight’s)! (No, really!)