Heather is back from Germany! She is dropping four chapters this week as we approach the end of the book. Below are the links she mentioned and keep an ear out for a bundle of voicemails at the end of the episode.
| SCOTLAND |
I’ll be starting my little travelogues after school starts—but to get you started
– Holiday Vacations search with Keyword “CRAFT”
– Checkout the itinerary
– Dianne’s number 1-800-826-2266, Holiday Vacations: Keyword “Craft”
Dianne’s Heeland Coews
Sign up for the (infrequent) Email/newsletter list here.
Get the most recent email here (though it won’t have your name on it).
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
- Plus here’s the pdf on how to get the audio you want.
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 206-350-1642
- Email Heather@CraftLit.com
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| OUR PREMIUM BOOK |
Sign into your membership account in the sidebar at CraftLit.com or here.
If you aren’t a premium listener yet and want downloading-only audio, you can sign up for a premium downloading-only audio membership hosted right here on CraftLit.com (i.e., not on the app, not streaming premium audio, not Patreon-hosted premium audio)