- From Heather’s colleague: Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach https://amzn.to/3NQMFHD and also Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal https://amzn.to/3uhrre7 among many others
- Candy: https://amzn.to/3ukmKAd Ten Steps To Nanette by Hannah Gadsby (The memoir from Australia’s much-loved comedian, Hannah Gadsby, whose stand-up show and self-described swan-song, NANETTE, won the Edinburgh Comedy Award in 2017 before transferring to New York, where it went on to achieve critical acclaim.)
- LeAnn: CJ Cherryh: Chanurr series, Downbelow Station, Merchanter’s Luck, Cyteen trilogy.
- Aimee: Our Flag Means Death: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11000902/
- LeAnn’s awesome yarn needles: https://amzn.to/3jeHKlE
- Si: Jessie Gender’s YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBcQ24GbjS5xCXm3K4e8-A
- Halberds: https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-purpose-of-the-halberd (“There is the blade for slicing through armor, the spike for thrusting and the hook for was used to take down armed opponents on horseback as they rode by, you could just snag them off. It was like three weapons in one. The halberd was cheap to produce and very versatile in battle.
Additionally, halberds were reinforced with metal rims over the shaft, thus making effective weapons for blocking other weapons like swords. This capability increased its effectiveness in battle, and expert halberdiers were as deadly as any other weapon masters were. It is said that a halberd in the hands of a Swiss peasant was the weapon that killed the Duke of Burgundy, Charles the Bold, decisively ending the Burgundian Wars, literally in a single stroke.”)
- And this video, too – very clear Halber info: https://youtu.be/GsckeyktMS0
CraftLit Library PDF:
CraftLit Glitch Report Form:
FOR FB EVENT TUES
Please Register here to get the meeting link for the FREE weekly chat: https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUqcuCrqjIoqDUlHyYFwVwCIIbMrVMQbA
FOR FB EVENT THURS
Please Register here to get the meeting link for the FREE ongoing weekly chat: https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/register/uJModOigqT8tf8tb8ecb0XYqHBfelNp54g