- Eden Bio + [Tip Jar]
- Damany’s Podcast: Casually Creative
- Google Earth in Wool and satin
- National Theater’s FRANKENSTEIN
- Info on Tuesday’s Book Chats / and Thursday’s chats (Zoom link to Tuesday and Thursday
- Mask info on HeatherOrdover.com/masks
BOOK TALK – 12:38
- Documentary on Brontë family — really is lovely.
- Badger Baiting was actually illegal at the time the book was written.
- How Doth the little busy bee? (How Doth the Little Crocodile? was the Alice in Wonderland version)
- And…Our Reader Eden Ballantyne!** Please meet him: Eden became a storyteller, after years of acting and touring, with a variety of diverse theatre companies, performing in touring theatre, theatre in education, museums, theme parks and schools. Eden then started his own company Stories Alive; as a way of getting his head full of crazy historical characters and stories into the world.
He now works independently across Britain, Italy, China and Canada performing as a variety of characters in all manner of interesting settings. With over 20 years acting experience performing and delivering workshops to people of all ages, he rarely* regrets failing A level theatre studies*.
You can thank Eden here.