My friend Pam’s gorgeous art below (she learned from this site: Draw Botanical)
– History Chicks Biography of LMM and their recap of Anne with an E, episode 1
– Tara’s podcast rec: The Fat Squirrel Speaks
– The New Jersey Mom Video I mentioned
• Mayflowers are an Actual Thing–
• HAMLET – Act V, scene i
What, the fair Ophelia!
Sweets to the sweet: farewell!
I hoped thou shouldst have been my Hamlet’s wife;
I thought thy bride-bed to have deck’d, sweet maid,
And not have strew’d thy grave.
• ＂My Home on the Hill＂ sheet music
• This is a dress with a pinafore:
(A pinafore is a pinafore because it was something to pin afore a dress to protect it.)
- And these are aprons:
- These, too, are aprons.
- Using starch (back in the day)
- Slickstone and board: