Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre, Chapter 13.
Our reader, Elizabeth Klett continues to rock Jane Eyre for us!
If the CraftLit iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
My son says I’m Pneumophobic because pneumo means air and my lungs are avoiding air right now. I’m improving, slowly.
- Wouldn’t you love to listen to interviews with great authors, for free? Included are authors as Elmore Leonard, Debbie Macomber, or Armistead Maupain? Audible makes it happen. These interviews range from 20-40 minutes each, and were great for my I-can’t-breathe-short-attention-span these past few weeks.
- Incentive Winners please contact me so you can receive your incentive!
- Sherry — our November winner
- Mary in Eureka — our December winner
- Thank you for supporting the show!
Fun Stuff, Art Edition:
- Refound Ashland’s ScribbleGraph site has cute drawings. He inspired my Jane Eyre doodle featured in these shownotes.
- Awesome review of Dracula on CraftLit
- One Zentangle A Day: A 6-Week Course in Creative Drawing for Relaxation, Inspiration, and Fun (One A Day) by Beckah Krahula What is Zentangle? An intuitive, fun, and relaxing way to create beauty through pattern, in approachable little bite-sized pieces.
General Newsy Bits:
If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can read all about the new interface here and discover the simplicity of listening to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android for free.
Don’t forget to sign up for the new CraftLit mailing list over in the sidebar. It gives me the chance to get announcements out to you (like what to do if the feed breaks).
Please feel free to join our Knit-a-Long for Jane’s Ubiquitous Shawl (I’m still plugging along, please feel free to join now! Truly. I won’t be done for awhile.).
What (else) Would Madame Defarge Knit? —this time in color!—is available for pre-order!
Book talk begins at 17:45 for 284 audio.