Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre, Chapter 14.
Our reader, Elizabeth Klett continues to rock Jane Eyre for us!
If the CraftLit iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
Our Sponsors :
- The Unique Sheep
- Little Acorn Creations
- Incentive Winners please contact me so you can receive your incentive!
- Sherry — our November winner
- Mary in Eureka — our December winner
Thank you for supporting the show!
Alasdair Post-Quinn interview links:
- Alasdair’s website
- Book: Extreme Double Knitting: New Adventures in Reversible Colorwork
- Craftsy Class: Adventures in Double-Knitting where you’ll learn how to create two-(and more)-color, double-sided, reversible fabric worked both flat and in the round and with shaping. You will also learn troubleshooting tips and methods for common double-knitting mistakes.
- SEE ALASDAIR IN PERSON–VKL NYC Saturday at 1:30 Saturday 1/19/13 at the Bijou Basin booth! Get his books SIGNED BY HIM and tell him CraftLit sent you!
Classic Lit– as Baby Books
General Newsy Bits, Crafty:
Vogue Knitting Live is January 18-20, 2013. Please visit Cooperative Press and stop by Bijou Basin Ranch on Saturday at 1:30 to see Alasdair and have him Alasdair begins at 8:00 Book talk starts at 23:30