Chapter 16 — The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
- Book talk starts at 13:31
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode: 402 shownotes | Audio
| APRIL 2006 – April 2016 • TEN YEARS of CRAFTLIT|
Take a moment to celebrate CraftLit’s 10th anniversary by sharing your favorite book‡ (knowing that tomorrow you could very well send in a different answer—and you’re welcome to).
+ call 206-350-1642 and leave a voicemail
+ or go to speakpipe.com/craftlit and leave an up-to-3-min message
+ or send an audio file or an email—and we’ll get someone else to read your thoughts for you (Heather@CraftLit.com).
* who you are,
* your fave book title, a little bit about why it rocked your world when it rocked your world (if you like)
* and if you have a life/work-life online, let everyone know at what site they can find you!
‡Unlike the podcast, you do NOT have to stick to public domain books.
| Listen to a Sneak Peek of our current premium audio! |
click above to listen
| Today’s Paris Tour Insight |
Dianne’s number 1-800-826-2266, Holiday Vacations: Keyword “Craft”
| A Quilt for Henry |
If you would like to be part of A Quilt for Henry for Vanessa’s son, please click the link and you’ll go to Mollie’s (gorgeous) blog where you’ll find all the information and instructions.
|Crafty Chat Livestream links |
• Thank you, Patreon Patrons!
Bolded time codes take you to YouTube as do the pictures below
Dawn’s CD Spindle • Erica Spindle
Dawn’s Mystery Spindle • Studio Yearbook One
- **01:08 Flashback CD world of spindles
- **05:01 Ashford spindle
- **05:40 Kundert Wheels spindle
- **06:57 Homemade spindles (comment from CrookedKnits)
- **08:59 Charkas
- **09:40 Spanish peacock spindle
- **10:49 Repairing a spindle
- **15:05 Shop Hop
- **16:35 Long Island Yarn Crawl
- **16:50 Textile Center non profit sale MN
- **18:00 HiyaHiya sock needles
- **18:58 Big Golding
- **22:30 Silk hankies
- **27:47 Dragon Fly workshop on Etsy
- **32:40 Fleece washing
- **33:59 Susan’s Fiber Barn
- **43:06 Finished Cthulu
- **44:43 Cthulu for President
- **46:51 American Gods (affiliate link)
- **48:28 Bronte Parsonage building
- **50:24 Studio Yearbook One, Gina Sekelsky (affiliate link)
- **54:38 Stitch Expo
- **55:25 Gluten Free French Bread
Our CraftLit Channel can be found at http://YouTube.com/c/CraftLit-Channel
What do YOU want to hear about on a Crafty Chat?
Ravelry thread for suggestions
| BOOK TALK • 17:44 |
- Picasso at the Lapin Agile
- Stendhal Red & Black (affiliate link)
- Caesar Borgia
- Real Life Escapees: Duc de Beaufort and Jean-Henri Latude
- Madame Pompadour’s powder
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| LISTEN • MAKE CONTACT |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| Premium Audio — Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog) |
This week — Chapter 9!