Chapter 18 — The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
- Book talk starts at 13:50
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode: 402 shownotes | Audio
Today’s Paris Tour Insight:
The Musée d’Orsay! Oh my. Please go take a look at this page on their website… Then call Dianne right away to join up with us for the tour 1-800-826-2266, or toodle on over to Holiday Vacations: Keyword “Craft”
Crafty Chat Livestream links
- No Crafty Chat links this week – at least not right away. It was a nutty recording session so the links will probably be on the TWO 414 files over at http://YouTube.com/c/craftlit-channel for the whole shebang – video and All The Links.
Our CraftLit Channel can be found at http://YouTube.com/c/CraftLit-Channel
- What do YOU want to hear about on a Crafty Chat?
Here’s the Ravelry thread for ideas and suggestions.
| BOOK TALK • 13:50 |
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
Love the happy feeling you get when we start a new book? Consider sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers click here to easily post a tweet, Facebook friends
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
| LISTEN • MAKE CONTACT |
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| Premium Audio — Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog) |
This week — Chapter 11!
Another piece of gorgeous writing at the end of this chapter!