Chapter 26 — The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
- Book talk starts at 18:24
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode: 402 shownotes | Audio
The Baby Boy in Question:
Today’s Paris Tour Insight:
Let’s dream a little Midnight in Paris-ish-ness… then call Dianne right away to join up with us in Montmartre for the tour 1-800-826-2266, or toodle on over to Holiday Vacations: Keyword “Craft”
Crafty Chat Livestream links
Straight from the Cauldron yarn • Andrew’s former beard
Gorgeous cowl-scarf from Irina• Leather Journals from A.T.
Bag from Heather’s Amazing Aunt • Zentangle Jewel art
- What do YOU want to hear about on a Crafty Chat? Here’s the Ravelry thread for ideas and suggestions.
- 2.22 – half circle pie shawl (& Gradient shawl)
- 3.46 – Cast On
- 4.24 – Fresh from the Cauldron
- 11 – Nephew baby picture
- 14.13 – Dr Karp Baby Book
- 21.4 – Graduation
- 22.14 – Beard braid
- 27 – Cake of Yarn
- 28.05 – Cowl with all books
- 29.04 – Leather journals
- 30.56 – Never More pattern tote Gillian Fullard
- 34.05 – Zentagles App
- 34.58 – Jewel zentangle
- 37.02 – Dye Class
- 38.21 – How to read Novels Like a Professor
- 39.14 – American Gods
- 42.14 – Season of Mist
- 45.52 – Sleep apnea
- 48.05 – The Time Machine, H G Wells
- 49.25 – Tatianna Is Everyone Podcast
- 49.51 – Warehouse Thirteen Review
Our CraftLit Channel can be found at http://YouTube.com/c/CraftLit-Channel
| BOOK TALK • 18:24 |
- embed Map! Add! Knock Thyself Out!
- Pont du Garde Cool Roman Aqueduct you’ve seen before!
By Benh LIEU SONG – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=33474941
- and literary writing in praise of the Pont du Garde
- In case you wanted to scope out The Coloseo (Colosseum)
- Random fact: Ridley Scott built a film-set-version of the Colosseum in Malta! (Only one million dollars! Whatabargain!)
- In case you wanted to know more about the Plagues of Egypt
- Why is the Inn failing? These canals had something to do with it.
- Did you pick up on La Carconte and her Malaria ?
- The fashion I mentioned to you, [especially on the women.]() Wow!
- (Oy! Those sleeves!)
- Caderousse’s muleteer look was probably like this ,
- or like this
- 3 cornered hat on Abbe? What does this tell us? Out of fashion?
- Oh Ross…
- Fashion of the day in general can be seen on this AWESOME site you’ll want to bookmark
- Diamond box is covered with … shagreen
- And about those 50k francs… If you’re into the math behind these calculations (well, you’ll prove yourself to be WAY smarter than I, but) If you’re into the math behind these calculations (well, you’ll prove yourself to be WAY smarter than I, but) you’ll enjoy this page.
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| LISTEN • MAKE CONTACT |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| Premium Audio — Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog) |
This week — Chapter 15!
work work work
Want a Count-ish button?