442: Another Piece of the Puzzle – chapter 56
- Tara on the V-Day box (Link goes to that spot of the Crafty Chat)
Book Talk • 03:36
- If YOU can find anything on the Fashion Houses mentioned at the end of chapter 56, do tell!
“And how shall I be dressed?” demanded Andrea.
“Oh, very simply; black trousers, patent leather boots, white waistcoat, either a black or blue coat, and a long cravat. Go to Blin or Veronique for your clothes. Baptistin will tell you where, if you do not know their address. The less pretension there is in your attire, the better will be the effect, as you are a rich man. If you mean to buy any horses, get them of Devedeux, and if you purchase a phaeton, go to Baptiste for it.”
(I also loved how “now don’t be gauche” the Count is with Andrea here!)
And, with all the time you’ll save not having to follow links, you can join other listeners at the following spots online:
- Mailing list (infrequently used)
- Facebook Chat Group
- Facebook podcast page (where the audio will auto-post)
- Ravelry group (where you’ll find Erica from the Crafty Chats more than you’ll find me)
- Twitter for me and for CraftLit
- Crafty Chat channel
Hope to see you there!