Chapter 6 of Dracula! Whoot!
Nifty things for you!
Donate to the show by midnight 10/31/2011 and you will get a Defarge wristband! (Make sure PayPal has your address!
Just the Books is now paralleling CraftLit in real time—for Dracula only. We’ll be uploading the books between Pride and Prejudice and Dracula as time and space allow. Listener Joseph went to Whitby and has two lovely blog posts to show you(and his blog name—Zombie Parents Guide—is thoroughly charming). Someday Whitby… someday…I smell a road trip…
Ehren Ziegler’s Glorious Art!
Defarge videos with lovely music by Mari Ajero via the Podsafe Music Network: Section 1, Section 2, Section 3. If you have a sec to leave a “like” or a review on YouTube (or iTunes for the show… or Amazon for Defarge…) it would be such a help.
The husband’s new novel has a giveaway for a copy at GoodReads! And his Kindle version will be live any second now.
Our GORGEOUS incentive for October 2011
from Marceli Botticelli’s Tea Times Creations!
CHEEKY REDHEAD’s CREEPY PLAYLIST:
- “Cruel Spell” by Big Bad Voodo Daddy
- “Hell” by Squirrel Nut Zippers
- “Dr Bones” by Cherry Poppin Daddies
- “Werewolves of London” by Warren Zevon
- “Young Blood” by Norah Jones
- “Dead Man’s Party” by Oingo Boingo
- “Kiss of Fire” by Louis Armstrong
- “Bad Things” by Jace Everett
- “All Souls Night” by Loreena McKennitt
- “Moon Over Bourbon Street” by Sting
- “Devil With A Blue Dress/Good Golly Miss Molly” by Mitch Rider & the Detroit Wheels
- “I Put A Spell On You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
- “In The Midnight Hour” by Wilson Picket
- “That Old Black Magic” by Keely Smith/Louis Prima
Add your fave creepy songs to the comments section below! What I’m knitting that isn’t for Voyageur Press: Chrissy G’s Wilhelmina’s Shawlette in the WWMDfK? Knit Along! Meg’s Van Tassel Mittens KAL! Goodreads Widget for CL Group:
Book talk begins nearly immediately. Listen to 228 audio.