Chapters 1-2 — The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
- Book talk starts at 16:50
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode: 402 shownotes | Audio
| Crafty Bits|
Time code links take you to YouTube
◦ Fat Sheep yarn from @yokohamayomama
◦ crochet shawl is Eve’s Shawl
◦ crochet stitch markers
◦ AT Blanton’s markers (pending)
◦ RevKnits Christmas Shawl pattern “Artesian” by Romi Hill ▪ Tosh Merino light – in Baltic
◦ swatch for hat
◦ Briar Rose Charity — Dr G’s Memory Vest
▪ Details on Alzheimer’s donation for pattern at above link. • 8:34
◦ Briar Rose Rocks
◦ Red Velvet cupcakes recipe on the CraftLit Ravelry Group (free to join – you don’t have to knit or crochet… but don’t be surprised if you start…) ◦ Heather: Chicken Tortilla Soup
◦ Dawn: Barefoot Contessa Weeknight Bolognese
◦ Electric pressure cooker
◦ Texas Dad Recipes –
▪ Walking Taco meat (the molé-like one)
▪ Frito pie
◦ Erica’s-Fibonacci knitting is in the prototype phase:
• First draft
• Current draft
▪ http://www.ravelry.com/projects/ericah64/fibonacci-eyelet-draft-swatches A little cupcake porn from Dawn:
| Book Talk – 16:50 |
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
Love the happy feeling you get when we start a new book? Consider sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers click here to easily post a tweet, Facebook friends
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Wear Your Love AS Your Sleeve!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
| Premium Audio — Part 2 of The Miller’s Tale |
This week — Part Twone!
Um… definitely not one for the kids to listen in on…