Heather is on her way to the Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference! This episode covers chapters 104-105 and features a few reminders in the pre-book talk to make sure you’re all caught up.
It’s no surprise that the end of the book is rapidly approaching. Once the book is a wrap Heather wants to hear your thoughts on the longest book CraftLit has tackled. But if you’re a bit behind don’t worry – you can still call in with your takeaways once you’ve finished and Heather will do another “Wrap-up” episode in a month or so if there are more voices to be heard.
- Call 206-350-1642
| SCOTLAND |
I’ll be starting my little travelogues after school starts—but to get you started
– Holiday Vacations search with Keyword “CRAFT”
– Checkout the itinerary
– Dianne’s number 1-800-826-2266, Holiday Vacations: Keyword “Craft”
Dianne’s Heeland Coews
Sign up for the (infrequent) Email/newsletter list here.
Get the most recent email here (though it won’t have your name on it).
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
- Plus here’s the pdf on how to get the audio you want.
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 206-350-1642
- Email Heather@CraftLit.com
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| OUR PREMIUM BOOK |
Sign into your membership account in the sidebar at CraftLit.com or here.
If you aren’t a premium listener yet and want downloading-only audio, you can sign up for a premium downloading-only audio membership hosted right here on CraftLit.com (i.e., not on the app, not streaming premium audio, not Patreon-hosted premium audio)