Chapters 11-12 — The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandré Dumas
- Book talk starts at 13:15
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode: 402 shownotes | Audio
Today’s Paris Tour Insight:
| A Quilt for Henry |
If you would like to be part of A Quilt for Henry for Vanessa’s son, please click the link and you’ll go to Mollie’s (gorgeous) blog where you’ll find all the information and instructions.
Crafty Chat Livestream links
Bolded time codes take you to YouTube as do the pictures below
Erica’s spindle with Bee Mice Elf roving
Kool Aid hair dye instructions
+ 27:20 Easter egg dye dying instructions
+ 52:55 Old-silk-tie dyed eggs
+ Dawn’s crochet stitch that Barbara mentioned
Our CraftLit Channel can be found at http://YouTube.com/c/CraftLit-Channel
Two Legion of Honor medals with a Grande Aigle
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
Love the happy feeling you get when we start a new book? Consider sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers click here to easily post a tweet, Facebook friends
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| Premium Audio — Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog) |
This week — Chapter 6!
Our first Travelogue!