| BOOKTALK starts at 17:33 |.
The old text I mentioned about Marius & The Gracci
Breguet the man and
Breguet’s (I totally didn’t pronounce this right – couldn’t read my notes! Age. Bah.) Repeater
(And Rousseau’s grandfather was a watchmaker and made this – WOW!)
| SCOTLAND |
- Loch Katrine
- Sir Walter Scott steamship
- The Lady of the Lake (1810) is a narrative poem by Sir Walter Scott.
- Sir Walter Scott’s Rob Roy (novel)
- Rob Roy MacGregor, the man
- Filmed versions of Rob Roy: 1995/Liam Neeson, 1953, 1922.
Heather on a Tor (1989):
Outlander on Starz
And Ah, Jamie:
1st half of Scotland Trip map.
- Holiday Vacations search with Keyword “CRAFT”
- Checkout the itinerary
- Dianne’s number 1-800-826-2266, Holiday Vacations: Keyword “Craft”
Sign up for the (infrequent) Email/newsletter list here.
Get the most recent email here (though it won’t have your name on it).
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 206-350-1642
- Email Heather@CraftLit.com
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!
| OUR PREMIUM BOOK |
Sign into your membership account in the sidebar at CraftLit.com or here.
If you aren’t a premium listener yet and want downloading-only audio, you can sign up for a premium downloading-only audio membership hosted right here on CraftLit.com (i.e., not on the app, not streaming premium audio, not Patreon-hosted premium audio)
Want a button?
| CRAFTY CHAT |
This week, Craftiness comes from our Episode Sponsor, Katie at EmbodyFocus and EmbodyArt. Go get your “How to Build Your Bliss Day” worksheet right now! (Or, you know…whenever you have time because God knows we’re all super busy. Just know the link is here for you when you’re ready.) More on our sponsor, here. Plus here’s the pdf on how to get the audio you want.