If the episode freezes at 47:44, know that we’re working on it. No idea what the issue is. Stay tuned…
Like a Weed – Audiobooks with Benefits
- Chapters 17-18 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 11:25.
- Call in Line 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment! Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode: 378 shownotes | Audio
| Order of Operations |
- Gardening Info from: Anita (WellKnitLife), Tigerjill (wine from the petals and chop up the young leaves in salad), france_normandy Fiskars Uproot Weed and Root Remover.
- And this book was recommended last year…
Here’s me, listening.
How about you?
- You can send your gardening tips AND listening pictures in via Twitter (to @MamaO), tag on Twitter or on Instagram with #CraftLitListener (or tag me on IG as @hordover) or send a Pin on Pinterest (1-206-350-1642 – and, um… any chicken tips?
- And then Lori phoned in this info:
- Crochet Knights pattern from Lucy Ravenscar (and Ninjas! and Gnomes!!!) and Princesses from Tarkheena Crafts.
- My Trivet (with awesome wooden buddies!)
- My Knights
- Food Non Fiction podcast host did up a logo for me. (She’s very sweet)
| Book Talk – 11:25 |
Bookseller stalls under waterloo bridge
Mysteries of Udolpho
And here are the eversomuch fun sorcery books:
Book the First
Book the Second
Book The Third
Victorian Claude Glass
CLAUDE GLASS TINTERN
Tintern Live stream (maybe)
- Saved sun up to sun down Quicktime Video of the same:
- Full Size Tintern pic
- Map of River Wye scenic stops with Claude Glass examples (slideshow at the bottom)
CBC Programme pic:
A modern Claude mirror at Derwentwater, The Lake District, England. Photo credit: The Claude Mirror and the Picturesque.
Premium Audio — Expanded Reboot of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Premium Audio covers chapter 8 of our remastered
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde this week.
Want a button?