Chapters 25-26 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 25:00.
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode: 378 shownotes | Audio
- CraftLit’s Summer Schedule and sign up for the newsletter list if you haven’t already (we don’t send very often, 100% non-spammy)
- Be a reader for CraftLit! Send us your info via this link.
- If you grew up in the 1590s… —thank you Shannon.
- From the CraftLit Group on Facebook:
- 25 of Oscar Wilde’s Wittiest Quotes —Thank you Rita
- Podcasts as Classroom Finals —thank you Jeniffer
—thank you AT
- Kathi says In Our Time seems to be listening to CraftLit
- Finding out if Elizabeth Gaskell’s books helped to make this happen for Kathi
- Medieval Women’s Manners site —thank you Char ‘Fiona’
- Chicks in Charge in the early 1800s —thank you Dixie
- More fodder for Cognitive Anchoring —thank you Leanna
- A new podcaster with an important first podcast —thank you Harriet
- And finally, from Maia
- From whence we got Thing 2’s Mermaid tail
- and the Fin Fun site (with videos)
- Michelle’s “moon” section from Herland, chapter 4:
We reconnoitered as widely as we could in the failing moonlight– moons are of a painfully unreliable nature; but the growing dawn showed us the familiar shape, shrouded in some heavy cloth like canvas, and no slightest sign of any watchman near. We decided to make a quick dash as soon as the light was strong enough for accurate work.
- Here are pics from Ann2step about her lampwork bead-making fun:
Special 400th episode ideas? Email me or go here and vote (or add your own idea)
- *The Canterville/Dorian/Jekyll* conversation – Complete epic fail. Email if you want to hangout and I’ll find a time that works for all of us who are interested… while I search for another platform.
- Homeschooler book request form
| Book Talk – 25:00 |
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
Premium Audio — Reboot of Canterbury Tales followed by the first Tale (The Knight’s)
grab the code below \/