Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre, chapters 30-31.
Our reader, Elizabeth Klett continues to rock Jane Eyre for us!
If the CraftLit iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
Details on the new Download-Only Subscription option.
Please respond to this quick 6 question survey from Libsyn, our audio host. This demographic information will help provide relevant advertising. NOTE: you can leave the email blank, all other questions must be filled out.
- Lucy Neatby has a new and improved you tube channel.
- Are you missing Dracula? Vlad to Bat is an adorable pattern by Justyna Kacprzak and is available for both knit and crochet.
- Laura Ricketts, What (else) Would Madame Defarge Knit? designer, released an adult-sized (xs-3x!) version of her Comfort of a Friend Shawl as a thank-you gift for those who pre-ordered. It’s now available to purchase (it’s not included in the book). It will be part of a knit-a-long starting April 16th, because we all need some comfort that day! Please join us on Tuesday!
- The second volume of the What Would Madame Defarge Knit®? series, What (else) Would Madame Defarge Knit?, was released last week. The print edition should be back from the printer soon. Please order your copy today! You can also join the mailing list to receive news about upcoming books in this series. Preview the patterns on the website or at Ravelry.
General Newsy Bits:
- The shop is spiffified—audiobooks with benefits are now being loaded regularly. If you are looking for a book from Craftlit that we did years ago, please hang in there. We’re reprocessing for better audio and cutting some of the extra stuff so it’s a nice streamlined download. As those are ready we’ll add them to the shop. Wuthering Heights, Alice in Wonderland, and Canterville Ghost originally available free to premium subscribers are now available for purchase. Cool for Cats is also there. A promo for Tale of Two Cities will be available soon. The audio has been completely reprocessed for an improved books with benefits experience.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can read all about the different options here you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android’s app or you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Now playing… The Great Gatsby in our new “Just the Benefits” format!
grab the code