CORRECT FILE of Chapters 40-41 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 6 min
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode: 378 shownotes | Audio
| Crafty Bits|
- My Superpower: some fun forum reading, and some different takes on the problem, and a slightly more Grounded take on the whole thing (the streetlight version).
In London? Nearby?
Special 400th Episode Celebration!!!
Join The Fun!
It’s coming sooner than you think! Email me or go here and see how to toss your hat in the ring, send your audio into the mix, but your mouth where your ears will be and be heard on CraftLit!
CraftLit Episodes – Early Fall Schedule:
• 398 — tentative release date Friday, September 18
• 399 — tentative release date Friday, September 25
• 400 — tentative release date Friday, October 2
| Book Talk – 6 minutes |
- It’s a lite episode this week on the book-talk front.
- CraftLit’s new wiki site! and the helper video for how to add to it here
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
I’d love it if you wouldn’t mind sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers. Click here to easily post a tweet!
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Wear Your Love AS Your Sleeve!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
| Premium Audio — Reboot of Canterbury Tales |
This week — the second Tale (the Knight’s)!
This time it’s epic!