| Crafty (Life-saving) Chat |
- Time Bandits
- The undisclosed location: Lumberville General Store
- Chilling Tales & Simply Scary podcasts YouTube channel
- One of the free Twilight Zone-y episodes
- & their membership site
- Fuller’s Earth Clay or get on Amazon (affiliate link)
- Please feel free to tag episodes or send me tags to add to episodes or if you’re interested in volunteering to add the tags to the episodes let me know and we’ll work out a plan.
- The evil meat allergy ticks
- InsectShield clothing
- Permethrin Only for clothing – NOT TO BE PUT ON SKIN
- 20%Picaridin or a big ol tank of Picaridin
Bulk instructions for a less wasteful Picaridin spray use:
Question: Is it possible to buy a refill for the spray bottle? I do not want to throw the pump in the trash for each bottle I order. Great product
If your going to use multiple bottles of permethrine…this is what i did. I bought a bottle of permethrine 36.8%, sometimes called “permethrine SFR”. Then I got a one gallon lawn and garden sprayer. The are about $10 dollars . The just dilute the permethrine to the .5% strength like the sawyer’s is. That is half of one percent. Dilute as follows. 1 gallon of water gets 2 ounces of 36.8% permethrine to give you .5% . Sooo much cheaper this way. And your right why buy and throw out all those plastic bottles, Permethrine SFR is available on Amazon. The bottle have a ounce measuring thing built in. Make gallons of the stuff for so little money…Or of course you could buy the 10% permethrine and just dilute that to .5% to make a little less. Or dilute the SFR to 1%…that lasts longer on clothes. Just use 4 ounces of SFR in one gallon (my preference) I treat everything I wear from the waist down, socks and shoes, pants shorts. My wife’s clothes too. Hope that helps. see less By Scott 1953 on May 9, 2014
| Book Talk | 14:46 |
- Poisoner women: Locusta and Brunehaut & Fredegonde
- Membership to get downloadable Premium Audio on the CraftLit.com site.
Sign up for the (infrequent) Email/newsletter list here.
Get the most recent email here (though it won’t have your name on it).
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 206-350-1642
- Email Heather@CraftLit.com
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Want a button?