210 – Epoch 2 – Marian
Very little to report and very little time to do it in. Tucker’s Walk Winery, Kentwell Hall’s Tudor historical reenactment niftyness (go Lorna!) and a video of the same. I’ll have these shownotes serve for 208 “Bubbly”, 209 (available 5/27, “The Shipping News”), 210 (available 6/3, “¿Donde Esta?”), and maybe even 211 (on 6/11, “Homecoming”). Book talk will start super soon on all, so don’t bother to fast forward. We depart May 27th and will visit:
- Fri 5/27–Grand Canyon; stay at Grand Canyon
- Sun 5/29–Old Faithful; stay at Sheridan or Gillette
- Mon 5/30–visit Devil’s Tower and Custer Battlefield
- Tues 5/31–backtrack and Teach at Wild Purls, Billings MT; stay over in Deadwood, SD
- Wed 6/1—visit Mt Rushmore, Wall Drug; stay over at Tucker’s Walk Winery
- Thurs 6/2—Stay Minn/St Paul, MN
- Fri 6/3—drop by Yellow Dog Knitting; stay in Evanston
- Sat 6/4—Chi-Town (hope to visit Loopy Yarns) stay in Oak Park
- Sun 6/5—skulk about in Indiana, (hope to visit Mass Ave knit shop)
- Tues 6/7—visit Cooperative Press
- Wednesday 6/8—McLean VA and the fambly will be reunited!
Sing with me now: “On the Road Again… Just cain’t wait to get On the Road Again…” Where’s my John Denver CD…?