Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre, Chapter 14.
Our reader, Elizabeth Klett continues to rock Jane Eyre for us!
If the CraftLit iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
Our Sponsors :
- The Unique Sheep
- Little Acorn Creations
- Incentive Winners please contact me so you can receive your incentive!
- Sherry — our November winner
- Mary in Eureka — our December winner
Thank you for supporting the show!
Alasdair Post-Quinn interview links:
- Alasdair’s website
- Book–Extreme Double Knitting–New Adventures in Reversible Colorwork
- Craftsy Class–Adventures in Double-Knitting where you’ll learn how to create two-(and more)-color, double-sided, reversible fabric worked both flat and in the round and with shaping. You will also learn troubleshooting tips and methods for common double-knitting mistakes.
- SEE ALASDAIR IN PERSON–VKL NYC Saturday at 1:30 Saturday 1/19/13 at the Bijou Basin booth! Get his books SIGNED BY HIM and tell him CraftLit sent you!
Classic Lit– as Baby Books
General Newsy Bits, Crafty:
General Newsy Bits:
If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can read all about the new interface here and discover the simplicity of listening to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android for free.
Don’t forget to sign up for the new CraftLit mailing list over in the sidebar. It gives me the chance to get announcements out to you (like what to do if the feed breaks).
Please feel free to join our Knit-a-Long for Jane’s Ubiquitous Shawl (I’m still plugging along, please feel free to join now! Truly. I won’t be done for awhile.).