Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre, Chapters 24.
Our reader, Elizabeth Klett continues to rock Jane Eyre for us!
If the CraftLit iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
- This is the Coziest Snake in the World.
- I am speaking at The Common Code Fiber Guild on May 10, 2013. I hope to see you there!
- The eMag Sockupied Spring 2013 is now available (PC/Mac/iPad). W(e)WMDfK? Designer Kate Atherley has an article on sock customization.
- The second volume of the What Would Madame Defarge Knit®? series. What (else) Would Madame Defarge Knit?, is very close to publication. There’s a signup form to join the mailing list to receive news about interviews with designers, sneak peeks, and freebies below. You can also preview all the patterns on the website or at Ravelry. Please pre-order today!
- I have a new little coffee cozy pattern which you can buy now from my Rav store or from our Shoppe.
- The second issue of Knit Edge is now available! Knit Edge is a magazine published by our good friend, Cooperative Press. Yours truly has a podcasting column in it! Kate Atherley has a fantastic article on socks. There’s a fab-u-lous guernsey by Janine LeCras. There are many wonderful patterns, please check it out!
General Newsy Bits:
- Some basics on the Jewish holiday of Purim and the whole megillah.
- Thank you to everyone who signed the petition to request modernization of the VA Claims process. It’s now findable on the website, not just through the special link, and signatures will be collected through March 13, 2013. Thank you.
- The shop has received some much needed attention and we are now able to offer downloads of the books — audiobooks with benefits. More payment options beyond paypal will be available very soon. If you are looking for a book from Craftlit that we did years ago, please hang in there. We’re reprocessing for better audio and cutting some of the extra stuff so it’s a nice streamlined download. As those are ready we’ll add them to the shop. Wuthering Heights and Canterville Ghost originally available free to premium subscribers are now available for purchase. Cool for Cats is also available for purchase.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can read all about the new interface here and discover the simplicity of listening to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android for free. Now playing… Alice in Wonderland! More options on the way for those of you without US credit cards, without a credit card at all, and for those of you who simply prefer to stay off the grid and use checks. More as soon as it’s set up!
- Please feel free to join our Knit-a-Long for Jane’s Ubiquitous Shawl. I’m done, but starting another (color me gluttonous).
Book talk starts at __ minutes.
grab the code