334 – Chapter 5 – North & South
If the iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
You have until midnight EST on February 28th to win a copy of Crochet Wraps Every Which Way by Joanna Johnson (Q&A with Tammy here). December winner was Lisa P.
ALL eight of the Grounded sock patterns—are now in the complete eBook Novel Socks!
Literary Links of Interest for this chapter:
Manchester = Milton-Northern
- Arlin’s / Lost Geek’s pattern info–100% of sales of this pattern Traipsing Vines wrap/shawl during the month of January and February 2014 will go to relief efforts of Manado flash flood, Jakarta flood, and Mt. Sinabung eruption. Funds will be directed to local Red Cross and local evacuation sites. Thank you for supporting the victims of Indonesia natural disasters.
- Halos of Hope Podcaster Throwdown Our CraftLit team showed up nicely! We got three hundred+ hats in. Not too shabby for a not-just-knitting podcast! Thank you So much! And, of course, you can still donate to Halos of Hope.
- New What (Else) Would Madame Defarge Knit? KALs happening right now. Learn more and sign up for the mailing list.
- Mama O post about how to talk to people in pain
- The Cognitive Anchoring blogged book will tell you why knitting and crocheting and doodling is good for your brain, take a look.
- There’s a new Windows Phone app for CraftLit!
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android app or if you’re using an mp3 player you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Same content, either way.
Want a button?