We are reading Elizabeth Gaskell’s North and South, chapter 8, with many thanks to our reader, Barbara Edleman. Book talk begins at 16 minutes.
The first N&S episode is 331.
If the iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
Giveaway winner of Crochet Wraps Every Which Way by Tammy Hildebrand was Jennifer in Calgary. Another giveaway starts on April 1 (don’t feel foolish by missing it!)
|Join the (very infrequently used)
Grounded mailing list!
Literary Links of Interest for this chapter
- The Thirty-Nine Articles in question
- Manchester = Milton-Northern
Compare that to the New Forest…
- Halos of Hope Podcaster Throwdown
Thank you Team CraftLit!
And, of course, you can still donate to Halos of Hope.
- New What (Else) Would Madame Defarge Knit? KALs happening right now. Learn more and sign up for the mailing list.
It begins. The organizing to toss, sell, pack, move:
- Zentangly Pinterest boards
- The Cognitive Anchoring blogged book will tell you why knitting and crocheting and doodling is good for your brain, take a look.
- There’s a new Windows Phone app for CraftLit!
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android app or if you’re using an mp3 player you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Same content, either way.
Want a button?
Check out this episode!