342–The Van Approacheth
If the iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
Our new giveaway is for Knitted Mitts and Mittens by Amy Gunderson.
Follow this link to enter on our dedicated Raffle page. Because, seriously… how cute is this angelfish mitt?!? More on this book at the Mama O Knits Too Much blog.
…and more in the Defarge/CraftLit shop!
|Be the first to find out when the Grounded sequel—Shattered— will be released!|
Literary Links of Interest for this chapter
- A taste of Victorian Child Labour Laws… (to show to your kids when they think they’ve got it bad).
- skin off a flint and some of the odd theories…
- Project Knitwell
- A podcasty chat with Tap Girl and me!
- I’ll be featured on this podcast (Today’s Leading Women Podcast) soon…
- I’ll be doing the Cognitive Anchoring talk twice on June 21st, 2014 at Uniquities yarn store in Vienna, VA.
- July 11, 2014—The Tangled Web, 1–4pm. Defarge FOs and more!
- Maryland Sheep and Wool — Cooperative Press — Lower Corral Vendors:LC5
- THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND! Thank you Pam for hunting down Brittany Black Walnut crochet hooks!!!!
- Remily’s 1/1 RC tutorial! Rockin!
- Send me your Defarge Selfies! If you see a WWMDfK? book out in the wild, take a selfie with it and send it in or post it in the comments below! We’ll add it to the Defarge site. Be sure to tell us the name and location of your store so we can link back and give them props (like below)…
- New What (Else) Would Madame Defarge Knit? KALs happening right now. Learn more and sign up for the mailing list.
Laura A Clerici of the awesome Byzantine Icons!
- If you’re feeling supportive and all, and especially if you dig creepy horror stories, please follow your pointer over to Chilling Tales’ storefront and buy some creepy tales for dark nights (or feel free to donate to the awesome Craig who is the mastermind).
- For App and for the common good—useful and complete CraftLit backlog book list mit links—(should also appear in app, by now… I hope…)
- Awesome listener Christina sent Davenport desk info and Chevy Chase ballad info for you while I was befuddled and sleepy.
- North and South on Netflix—episode 1 should be safe.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android app or if you’re using an mp3 player you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Same content, either way.
Want a button?
Check out this episode!