383 – chapters 11 – 12 – Sense and Sensibility
- Chapters 11-12 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 09:10.
- Call in Line 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment! Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode–378 shownotes | Audio
| Order of Operations |
- Hot Dudes Reading and an article on the phenomenon – 4:00
- Hexie Basting – 6:54
- Don’t forget to send yarn to Abraham’s Tent (info at ep 382)
| Book Talk — 9:10 |
Elizabeth Gaskell Miniature pic
Podcast Listener Since Before Serial by CraftLit
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
- Only a couple of seats left for this Fall’s tour to the Lake District! Call now to reserve your space! (Deposits are fully refundable through June—just in case you wondered…) Airfare is included in the price!
- Also Included:
- All surcharges, fees, airport & departure taxes (at least $660 per person)
- Our Tour Director—Dianne!
- Our British Blue Badge Guide—Peter!
- motorcoach (and professional driver—ours was a lot of fun in 2010)
- all accommodations, baggage handling at hotels
- PLUS a $100 travel voucher for a future Holiday Vacations tour.
- Included food will be:
- 11 Excellent Meals Featuring:
- Daily breakfast
- a Full traditional English Afternoon Tea (hellloooo clotted cream and lemon curd!)
- Medieval Dinner at Barley Hall (really cool history!)
- Holiday Vacations farewell dinner
- And the tour-ish-ness:
- Attractions & Highlights
- Guided tour of Quarry Bank Mill
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Ruskin’s Brantwood
- Beatrix Potter’s Hilltop Farm
- Wordsworth’s Dove Cottage
- Wensleydale Creamery
- Quilt Museum & Gallery
- Walking tour of York
- York Minster
- Walking tour of Haworth
- Bronte Parsonage
- Elizabeth Gaskell Home
Premium Audio — Reboot of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Premium Audio covers the second and third chapters of our remastered
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde this week.
Want a button?
grab the code: