389–chapters 23-24 – Sense and Sensibility
- Chapters 21-22 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 08:05.
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode–378 shownotes | Audio
- CraftLit’s Summer Schedule and sign up for the newsletter list if you haven’t already (we don’t send very often, 100% non-spammy)
- Want to be a reader? Fill out this brief form so I have All The Info in one place.
- productivity links and apps–on Mondays, TextExpander and one way it can be used, Five (good) Zeroes, One way to schedule a day, one trick to lesson the email morass, another email trick, my new fave helper Nozbe(which is free for teachers and professors!), and my fave keep-track-of-what-I-need-to-read app Instapaper—which lets me export to Kindle. (Note–not all apps are free.)
- Barbara’s new podcast How You Can Save the World’s website, iTunes link
Special episode ideas?** Email me or go here and vote (or add your own idea)
- The Canterville/Dorian/Jekyll conversation – June 20 – 4pm Eastern – the Link will be sent to you in a Premium Newsletter.
- Homeschooler book request form
| Book Talk – 08:05 |
- National Domestic Violence Hotline resource page
- Casino–video how, written how to
- Quilling–video how to, [written how to](quilling tutorial for beginners)
- Quilling – The Art of Paper Filigree video
- Tallow Candles–Tallow, tallow candles, how to
- Wax/Spermaceti Candles–the oil and where it comes from, how they made them—during the US Colonial times, anyway
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.