516: Start of Tenant of Wildfell Hall
We Meet Again
- Happy 14th anniversary!!!!!
- Info on Tuesday’s Book Chats / and Thursday’s chats (Zoom link to Tuesday and Thursday
- Mask researchers Livestream Q&A
- Kurzgesagt’s Covid-19 video (best succinct info I’ve found)
- Mask info on HeatherOrdover.com/masks
- Making my own tailor’s Ham and Sausage
- Globe YouTube
- National Theater YouTube
- RSC info
- Hilarious art reconstructions
- Some Good News
- Daily Stoic
- Daguerrotype or not? – ALL the research here
- Beckett and Susan over at The History Chicks podcast weighing in on The Brontës and their newer podcast The ReCappery
- I’ve got to ask Beckett if she saw the Micarah Tewes video (https://youtu.be/_sBqqERMblo) on how WRONG the costumes are in the new Little Women (focus on costumes comes after her disclaimer—around 5 min.) —why wrong? Because NO BONNETS?!?!?! (14 min)—um…prepare yourself for speed of speech before watching. She has a…unique and modern way of editing the way Overly Sarcastic Productions has a unique and modern way of editing. Smart. Fast. Really fast.
- Documentary on Brontë family recommended by History Chicks.