378 – Start of Sense and Sensibility – Chapters 1–2
- Chapters 1-2 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts right after housekeeping.
- Call in Line 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment! Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode–378 shownotes | Audio
| Order of Operations |
- Welcome/Housekeeping – 1:05
- How to skip the crafty chat (on later episodes) – 2:15
- Listen on-the-go via free apps (see right-hand sidebar) – 3:00
- Sign up for Premium Streaming Audio (currently The Picture of Dorian Gray) or Premium Download-only Audio – 3:11
- Thank you to Herland Hangout-ers – 3:33
- Welcome Maia – our awesome S&S reader! – 4:19
- Subbable is now Patreon (easy conversion process for Subbable supporters! Go to Subbable.com and follow the steps. All your info (except your bank) will be migrated for you!) – 4:35
- The new—THIRD—What Would Madame Defarge Knit? book is out–Defarge Does Shakespeare. Such gorgeous patterns and such lovely stories of inspiration and the Bard, not to mention art from the incomparable Shannon Sneedse. – 7:00
- Book Talk officially begins – 8:43
- Book chapter audio – 26:05
- Post-chapter chat – 46:05
Premium Audio — The Picture of Dorian Gray
Premium Audio covers chapter 16 (1881) of The Picture of Dorian Gray this week.
Want a button?
grab the code: