Stoker—226–Put Ze Candle Beck!
Chapter 4 of Dracula! Whoot!
(Scroll to the bottom of the page for a player or grab the show on iTunes or via this feed). Again, many thanks to Jon Scholes at www.vaguenet.com—who seems to have been born to read this book for you (and has a very funny post regarding a funny scandal here).
Nifty things for you!
I’m part of the fun at Rhinebeck Bingo (Square and Player!) and I’ll be at Building C, #37 (they changed our location—this one is right) most of the time. CraftLit/Rhinebeck meetup at 11:30 Sat/Sun, then we can poke over to the Ravelry Party en masse.
Pick up a Defarge or bring yours for me to sign and get your very own wristband!
Just the Books is now paralleling CraftLit in real time—for Dracula only. We’ll be uploading the books between Pride and Prejudice and Dracula as time and space allow.
Nifty cuckoo clock!
Ehren Ziegler’s Glorious Art!
Defarge videos with lovely music by Mari Ajero via the Podsafe Music Network:
Section 1, Section 2, Section 3. If you have a sec to leave a “like” or a review on YouTube (or iTunes for the show… or Amazon for Defarge…) it would be such a help.
Margaret (Sneakybeaky on Rav) Rubiano’s book!
I love our listeners!
The husband’s new novel has a giveaway for a copy at GoodReads! And his Kindle version will be live any second now.
Our GORGEOUS incentive for October 2011
To clarify stuff in Dracula somewhat:
A leiter-wagon looks like this:
Mattock and spade (shovel).
Grab a button or get more from CraftLit’s link to us page
CHEEKY REDHEAD’s CREEPY PLAYLIST:
- “Cruel Spell” by Big Bad Voodo Daddy
- “Hell” by Squirrel Nut Zippers
- “Dr Bones” by Cherry Poppin Daddies
- “Werewolves of London” by Warren Zevon
- “Young Blood” by Norah Jones
- “Dead Man’s Party” by Oingo Boingo
- “Kiss of Fire” by Louis Armstrong
- “Bad Things” by Jace Everett
- “All Souls Night” by Loreena McKennitt
- “Moon Over Bourbon Street” by Sting
- “Devil With A Blue Dress/Good Golly Miss Molly” by Mitch Rider & the Detroit Wheels
- “I Put A Spell On You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
- “In The Midnight Hour” by Wilson Picket
- “That Old Black Magic” by Keely Smith/Louis Prima
Add your fave creepy songs to the comments section below!
What I’m knitting that isn’t for Voyageur Press:
Chrissy G’s Wilhelmina’s Shawlette in the WWMDfK? Knit Along! Meg’s Van Tassel Mittens KAL!
Goodreads Widget for CL Group:
Books we’ve read
Book talk begins at 16 min. Listen to 226 audio.