I’m Sorry Dave
Information regarding Vanessa’s untimely passing
The family asks for memorials in lieu of flowers to
Saint James On The Parkway
3225 East Minnehaha Parkway Minneapolis, Minnesota 55417-1498
Phone: (612) 724-3425
Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book talk starts at 20:00
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First CoMC episode: 402 shownotes | Audio
| Crafty Bits|
Time code links take you to YouTube
Heather’s mindless crochet (7:04 about the yarn)
RedHeart.com – Unforgettable in color way: Echo
Heather’s Making Dawn’s Cowl
Heather’s also making an IV cuff
Not Knucks from Knitty
More on the cuff
Dianne’s Rime of the Ancient Mariner watch cap pattern from WWMDfK?
The Natural Jersey (see above)
Needles: Kollage square DPNs US 4/3.5mm
Link to how to make a stink bug trap.
My tea – Throat Coat with Lemon and Echinacea
The Doll’s House I saw and a review.
The Math thing:
| Book Talk – 20:00 |
ART VIDEO: https://youtu.be/4bTQv9ESk2c
- Estate General
- A Very Opinionated run-down of the Girondists and the Jacobins and an interesting blog piece on the French Revolution and how to build a “Spider Diagram” (as opposed to a Venn Diagram)
- Cedant arna togae – cede arms to the gown
- Aesculapius – Roman god of healing and medicine
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
Love the happy feeling you get when we start a new book? Consider sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers click here to easily post a tweet, Facebook friends
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Wear Your Love AS Your Sleeve!
Podcast Listener Since Before Serial by CraftLit*
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
| Premium Audio — Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog)
More from our men!
Enjoy the laughs! (This is safe for kids… though the little ones probably won’t get the jokes.)