- More cleaning info and simplygoodstuff.com has products and a zillion tips, and all the listener emails: Lex recommended pet aquarium limescale remover (like for turtle or lizard tanks), Yvonne of Lavendar Sheep recommends 1:1 white vinegar to dawn – heat the vinegar to mix (the only time you’ll need to heat it), put both in a spray bottle, shake, spray, leave 30 min, scrub, rinse.
Here’s the evil hard water. Sigh…
- Question – does this have anything to do with cleaning (ahem): the golden milk / turmeric thingy. Whatsup with that?
FROM LAST WEEK
- “looks like a Gimlet”
By Wikipedia user Saintswithin – en.wikipedia.org, Public Domain, Link
- Presbyterian Shorter Catechism
- Now I lay me down to sleep – originally published in the New England Primer, Calvinist, compiled by Benjamin Harris, 1683
- The REAL Captivity Narrative: Penelope Stout
- Melissa @ Peace Weavers – Traditional Handweaving