|Our Episode Sponsor is… |
lovepop cards (starts at 5:03)
Unlock special pricing for 5 or more cards AND get free shipping on any order by going to lovepop.com/craftlit.
Here’s an Instagram post from me from nearly a year ago, touting the awesomeness of LovePop cards:
A post shared by Heather Ordover -CraftLit host (@hordover) on Feb 16, 2017 at 4:11pm PST
| BOOKTALK starts at 15:50 |.
More Jeeves on Premium!
I’ve been trying to go in chronological order, so thus far our stories have been:
- Episode 1: Man with Two Left Feet (1917), The Pessimist, Extricating Young Gussie (1915/1917)
- Episode 2: The Unbidden Guest (1916/1919) Charles Kingsley Farewell: http://www.bartleby.com/360/1/143.html Old Oaken Bucket: https://youtu.be/9YgtCfE-DMk history there, and more here: https://youtu.be/KtKg8kvDs-s music box version: https://youtu.be/izeZiWszKbc clean 1914 version: https://youtu.be/wI4ej8b1VeE
- Episode 3: “Leave It to Jeeves” (1916) was rewritten and reprinted as “The Artistic Career of Corky” in Carry on, Jeeves (1925).
(Today you’ll hear part of the first Jeeves story) To get the Premium Audio you have three choices. Which you pick will be determined by how you like to listen:
- CraftLit.com/membership gets you downloadable audio files from right here at CraftLit.com (good for mp3 users and those who like to listen on their desktop computer)
- Patreon.com/craftlit gets you
- CraftLit.Libsyn.Com gets you access to the premium feed on the CraftLit app (free CraftLit iOS • Android (Amazon) • Windows 8 • Android (Google) app, or Apple’s new Podcast App (which is native on iOS devices with OS8, detailed “how to use” here), the Stitcher Radio site or the Stitcher Radio app.)
Jonathan Uffleman is our Jeeves reader moving forward and I cannot be more excited about that!
The Importance of Being Earnest is definitely in the works…but not until next Spring.
And CRAFTLIT IS ON SPOTIFY!
More about lovepop:
The Boston Globe – November 2015
Cambridge’s Lovepop creates playful 3 – D greeting cards
BostInno – August 2015
LovePop’s Wombi Rose: Retail Strategy Scales Down, Not Up
Billboard Music Awards – May 2017
Lovepop at the BBMA’s
Shark Tank Update – May 2017
ABC Shark Tank
Billboard Music Awards Video – May 2017
Making of the BBMA
Sign up for the (infrequent) Email/newsletter list here.
Get the most recent email here (though it won’t have your name on it).
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit: your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.