396–chapters 38-39 – Sense and Sensibility
Chapters 38-39 of Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Book talk starts at 10 min
- Call in Line – 1-206-350-1642
- Call in and leave an audio comment – Please use SpeakPipe if you are outside of the US
- First S&S episode–378 shownotes | Audio
| Crafty Bits|
- Bleak House—not sure you’re ready for the whole 800+ pages-worth of audio? Try the first bundle (of five). We’ll give you a bit of time to listen, then send you a discount coupon in case you’d like to get the rest.
- Voice Pro app for recording audio iOS only. If you have a particularly good Android recorder, please add it to the comments for everyone to see!
- Pixel Squares – what is and patterns
- Yarn in the City! Cognitive Anchoring! Me! London! Presenting said talk! More here
- NOT your normal corset:
and a post on the importance of metal boning and an article with comments that are at least as enlightening if not moreso. Then there’s this truly fascinating Pinterest page on underthings 1865–1889.
And my fave pic so far:
And our video of listeners listening (you can still send in pix – I’ll add – I have a couple of new ones to add on deck now that I’m thinking about it…):
Special 400th Episode Celebration!!!
Join The Fun!
It’s coming sooner than you think! Email me or go here and see how to toss your hat in the ring, send your audio into the mix, but your mouth where your ears will be and be heard on CraftLit!
CraftLit Episodes End of Summer Update:
• 396 — will go live on Friday, August 28 Will go live as soon as I can get the computer working, again…
• 397 — tentative release date Friday, September 11
• 398 — tentative release date Friday, September 18
• 399 — tentative release date Friday, September 25
• 400 — tentative release date Friday, October 2
| Book Talk – 10 minutes |
| SPREAD THE CLASSICS |
I’d love it if you wouldn’t mind sharing #CraftLit with your Twitter followers. Click here to easily post a tweet!
If you <3 this episode and have a sec, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review, and subscribe to the free podcast!
Ways to subscribe to CraftLit–your weekly annotated audiobook podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- Or subscribe through the app (see below)
| FEEDBACK |
You can ask your questions, make comments, and let us know what you do when you listen to CraftLit! Let your voice be heard.
• Download the FREE CraftLit App for iOS or Android or Windows 8 smartphones and tablets (you can call or email feedback straight from within the app)
• Call 206-350-1642
• Email Heather@CraftLit.com
• Use our SpeakPipe Page!
Wear Your Love AS Your Sleeve!
Create a unique custom *PLSBSt-shirt online at Zazzle.
| Premium Audio — Reboot of Canterbury Tales |
This week — the second Tale (the Knight’s)!
This time it’s epic!